It’s not often that you feel at home in a dental office. Here you’ll be treated like family every visit. What are the things that are most important to us?
1. Trust – Drs. LeCroy and Barganier and their dental team believe in practicing honest dentistry. We are open with you about treatment options and always serve to the best of our ability. We want to earn the trust of every patient and do so through the quality of our care and doctor-patient relationships.
2. Sincere Care – Patients have told us how much they enjoy their rapport with the staff. At our office, you will always be greeted with a smile. We strive to create a fun and friendly environment so that you can feel at ease while you are here.
3. Meaningful Relationships – We treat you like family because, to us, you are family. Dr. LeCroy and Dr. Barganier feel that the most fulfilling part of their job is simply the people–patients and staff alike. We are invested in improving your health and quality of life, and we know that our relationship with you plays a critical role in our ability to serve you best.
4. On-Time Appointments – You’re time is valuable–we know! Because of this, we make on-time appointments a top priority. Your visit will be prompt but thorough, thoroughly taking care of your needs. We will schedule with you according to your schedule, not ours.
5. Excellence – The doctors and their dental team have all been patients too. We know that we would expect a high standard of care for our own families, and we will deliver the very same standard to you and your family. Quality treatments and cutting-edge technologies add to the many reasons you can know that you are in good hands here.
If these are the kinds of qualities you value in a dentist, visit Drs. LeCroy and Barganier’s office today! Visit your dental home and join a family who truly cares.